|What's the first thing that you'll be doing |
with your new roommate?
Now, what about a “date” with your new roommate?
Roommate assignments will be coming out soon, and we want to know what’s the first thing you and your new roommie will be doing together. Whether you’re planning a daylong shopping trip to pick out room décor or going out for coffee to discuss room rules – let us know and you and your roommate could win a welcome basket for your room courtesy of University Housing!
Here’s how it works…
- Go on an awesome “date” with your new roommate.
- Take pictures/videos while you’re out.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and tag pictures/videos with #RoommateDate by August 8, 2013. (HINT: We’ll see your pictures more easily if you tag @UGAHousing in your posts!)*
- A team of curiosity experts will select the FIVE roommate pairs who sparked their interest the most and contact them on August 9, 2013 to share their roommate stories on our blog. (HINT: Think outside the box! Are you merely shopping for room décor at a convenience store or on a thrifting adventure discovering your personal style?)
- Roommate stories will be uploaded to our blog on August 16, 2013.
- The roommate pair with the most comments by August 23, 2013 will win a welcome basket courtesy of University Housing. (HINT: The basket will be full of goodies that will be helpful in decorating for Room-of-the-Year 2013!)
|Enter to receive a welcome basket courtesy of University Housing! |
(The goodies might help deck out your room like these Room-of-the-Year winners!)
*Not currently active on social media? Don’t worry! Snap your pic and send it to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief description and #RoommateDate in the subject line.
Questions or comments? Drop a line in the comments below. We can't wait to see your pictures!